2020 PTC High School Challenge Relay Team Selection
The 23rd annual Les Schwab High School Challenge Relay
- Registration will open place October 2, 2019
The Les Schwab PTC High School Challenge will accept a total of 50 teams.
Open to youth ages 18 & under (excluding class of 2020 graduated seniors).
Registration Requirements and Instructions
- SUBMIT ONLY ONE ENTRY PER TEAM.
- Teams must have a minimum of 6 members and a maximum of 12.
- Each team with one or more members within 100 mile radius of the course, must provide three (3) event volunteers.
- Once confirmed, all teams and fees are non-refundable, non-transferable.
- If a team is not accepted, their credit card will not be charged.
- Team Registration Fee:
Credit Card: $270.00
ACH (bank account withdrawal): $265.00
STEP 1: REGISTRATION OPEN !
STEP 2 – Complete the online team application
STEP 3 – Print out and sign application
STEP 4 – Mail signed application ON October 2 to:
Hood To Coast Relay
9655 SW Sunshine Court, Suite 500
Beaverton, OR 97005
*The majority of the entry fee for high school teams is underwritten by The Hood To Coast Relay
The PTC High School Challenge is a great way to:
- Promote team camaraderie.
- Encourage students to train through the summer.
- Recruit new runners to your High School Cross Country or Track Team!
OSAA Regulations (Off-Season Participation)
- Team members must be enrolled in high school, not graduates.
- A coach cannot coordinate the team as part of a team activity, but he or she can drive one of the vans, as a friend of the team
- Check the Oregon School Activities Association website for more info.
After being initially accepted into the event, Captains will receive an email with a unique link to use for signup. After following this link and entering your information, you will be prompted to create a password. Using your email address as your username, you will now have access to the team roster, allowing you to add/remove team members, edit Race Pace data, change your team name, etc.
Only Team Captains are able to add runners to their Team Roster. Once your Captain adds you to the online roster, an email invitation will be sent, officially inviting you to join that team.