Registration Open Now!
2020 Portland To Coast Relay Team Selection
The 30th Anniversary Portland To Coast Walk Will Accept 400 Teams!
Registration Requirements and Instructions
- SUBMIT ONLY ONE ENTRY PER TEAM.
- Registrations may be postmarked beginning on/after October 2!
- Teams must have a minimum of 6 members and a maximum of 12.
- Each team with one or more members within 100 mile radius of the course, provides three (3) volunteers for event weekend.
- Once confirmed, all teams and fees are non-refundable, non-transferable.
- Email confirmations will be sent within two weeks of registration!
- If a team is not accepted, their credit card will not be charged. We are on our way, phasing into a multi-year all online registration/lottery system where eventually the entire registration process will be conducted digitally, in an effort to exponentially increase efficiency, reduce environmental waste, and let you know of your registration status faster! Thanks for your understanding.
- Team Registration Fee:
- Credit Card: $1,475.00
- ACH (bank account withdraw): $1,435.00
STEP 1: REGISTER NOW !
STEP 2 – Complete the online team application
STEP 3 – Print out and sign application
STEP 4 – Mail signed application ON/AFTER October 2 to:
Hood & Portland To Coast Relays
9655 SW Sunshine Court, Suite 500
Beaverton, OR 97005
After being initially accepted into the event, Captains will receive an email with a unique link to use for sign-up. After following this link and entering your personal info, you’ll be prompted to create a password. Using your email address as your username, you will now have access to the team roster, allowing you to add/remove team members, edit Race Pace Survey, change your team name, etc.
Only Team Captains are able to add walkers to their Portland To Coast Team Roster. Once your Captain adds you to the online roster, an email invitation will be sent to you to officially join that team.
Questions or Issues?
Want to Bypass the Lottery?
JOIN THE FIGHT TO #FINISHCANCER BY BECOMING AN OFFICIAL HTC/PTC FUNDRAISING TEAM!
Become a fundraising team and raise money to support a world class cancer center! Receive guaranteed entry into the 2020 Providence Hood & Portland To Coast Relays.
All proceeds benefit Hood & Portland To Coast Relay charity of choice, Providence Cancer Institute in the mission to find a cure for cancer.
Fundraising teams will enjoy the following benefits:
- Guaranteed 2020 race registration
- Access to exclusive VIP Team Suite area at the HTC/PTC Finish Line Party (including free food and beverages)!
- Exemption from providing team volunteers
- Exclusive access to sleeping cots with snacks and refreshments at Exchange #18
- Guaranteed to finish before 5pm on Saturday to enjoy the beach party!
- Multiple opportunities to win incentive prizes throughout the year (sports tickets, gift certificates, HTC merchandise, etc.).
Email Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information and become a fundraising team! Space is limited – contact us before the opportunity is gone!
Bypass the Lottery with Top 20 One-Day Relay Finish!
Teams who place in the TOP 20 overall Run or Walk in 2 of our One-Day Relays will receive guaranteed entry into the 2020 Providence Hood & Portland To Coast Relays!
There are 4 opportunities to place Top 20 and guarantee your entry into the 2020 Relay.